This document outlines WebNhit’s SEO strategy to improve search engine rankings and dramatically increase the amount of targeted traffic to your company website.
Thank you so much for this opportunity to work with you and you and your company. We are looking forward to improving your online authority with the search engines and boosting your revenue by driving relevant traffic with a new customized website.
We have created a customized plan to reach the goals we discussed.
See our SEO strategy for the first 3 months.
This contract is entered into between WebNhit.com 1611 N Nebraska St Chandler Az Ron Malka – Locksmith Near Me LLC
1.WebNhit DBA WebNhit.com will provide Client with Search Engine Optimization Services (hereinafter referred to as “SEO”) as described in this contract. WebNhit will use specific keywords and/or phrases to improve the search engine ranking of, and/or position the contents of the Client’s website
2. The total cost for the SEO services to be provided is $1200/a month.
All fees must be paid in full prior to the start of the campaign. automatic ACH billing will occur every 28 calendar days via ACH recurring payment using a “void” check image provided by Client.
The client may cancel at any time with 28 calendar days notice via email.
WebNhit SEO services are intended to serve two main purposes:
1. to provide the Client with increased exposure in search engines.
2. drive targeted online traffic to the site by improving search engine ranking.
SEO Services will include (but are not limited to):
• Researching keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms.
• Obtaining “backlinks” from other related websites and directories in order to generate link popularity and traffic.
• Editing and/or optimization of text for various html tags, meta data, page titles, and page text as necessary.
• Analysis and recommendations on optimal website structure, navigation, code, etc. for best SEO purposes.
• Recommend, as required, additional web pages or content for the purpose of “catching” keyword/phrase searches.
• Create traffic and ranking reports for client website and any associated pages showing rankings in the major search engines.
3. For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, Client agrees to provide the following:
• Administrative/backend access to the website for analysis of content and structure.
• Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimization, and to communicate directly with any third parties, e.g., your web designer, if necessary.
• Unlimited access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes.
• An email address for the purposes of directories management and etc.
• Authorization to use client pictures, logos, trademarks, web site images, pamphlets, content, etc., for any use as deemed necessary by WebNhit for search engine optimization purposes.
4. Client must acknowledge the following with respect to SEO services:
• All fees are non-refundable.
• All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
• WebNhit has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
• Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, WebNhit does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term.
• Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, the listing will appear without any additional SEO. Should a listing be dropped during the SEO campaign and does not reappear within 30 days of campaign completion, WebNhit will re-optimize the website/page based on the current policies of the search engine in question.
• Some search directories offer expedited listing services for a fee. If the Client wishes to engage in said expedited listing services (e.g., paid directories), the Client is responsible for all paid for inclusion or expedited service fees.
• Linking to “bad neighborhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. WebNhit does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
5. WebNhit is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
6. Additional Services not listed herein (such as managing pay-per click campaigns, etc.) will be provided for a extra fee.
7. The Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to WebNhit for inclusion on the website above are owned by the Client, or that the Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend WebNhit and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
8. WebNhit is not responsible for the Client overwriting SEO work to the Client’s site. (e.g., Client/webmaster uploading over work already provided/optimized
9. All tasks listed above are for demonstration purpose only and subject to change during the campaign, WebNhit will optimize and decide which action or task will be best to perform.
10. The total cost will be spread between the various tasks throughout the campaign.